For Remote Teams
A Fierce Now Digital Workshop
Designed to Reset Team Productivity.
We know remote working presents unique challenges —
even under ideal circumstances.
Engagement, accountability, and productivity all suffer if people don’t have the skills they need to be effective.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF REMOTE WORKING
- People “hiding”
- Lack of team cohesion
- Lack of productivity
- Stalled execution
- Lack of ownership
- Unclear priorities
WHAT YOU'LL GET
In two, 2.5-hour highly interactive sessions, this workshop will:
- Equip your people to have the conversations that matter – now, more than ever.
- Learn how to have effective meetings that drive results – especially with work-remote team-members.
- Build accountability of remote employees through coaching to ensure productivity and high engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Fierce Conversations for Remote Teams has been created specifically to help your team level up quickly so they can work together to achieve business goals regardless of where they are.
Below is just a small taste of what your team will learn:
- The steep costs of avoiding uncomfortable conversations and the benefits of having them - even remotely.
- How to identify and challenge your own and others’ false or unproductive opinions, attitudes, and beliefs in times of fear and uncertainty.
- How to sustain, even strengthen relationships and teams while working remotely.
- Practical methods that work during virtual meetings.
- A simple-but-effective coaching conversation model that increases accountability and drives to behavioral and actions-based change.
WHAT MAKES FIERCE NOW TRAINING DIFFERENT?
Training leads to bottom and top-line results. It’s not a passive lecture series.
Fierce Now training demands hands-on participation and therefore creates behavior change.
Real-life problems are solved by working through scenarios and building practical, work-remote skills for each participant even, and especially in this new work reality.
WHY PARTNER WITH FIERCE NOW DIGITAL SUITE?
Fierce has worked with companies all around the world with remote workers for nearly 20 years and led remote/virtual training since 2012.
Fierce Now is our natural outgrowth of that experience. All of our content and conversational models achieve results in remote working contexts.
We’re proud to say that we continually update our methodologies based on our work with training hundreds of thousands of people across industry and company sizes.
All of our content and conversational models achieve results in remote working contexts.
IN A REMOTE-WORK WORLD,
shorten the distance.